Vacancies notified for Deputy Director positions; Apply online at grse.in
GRSE Recruitment 2022: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) has posted a recruitment notice. Candidates will be hired for Assistant Manager (AM) positions. The online application form started on February 08, 2022. The last date to apply for the positions is February 23, 2022. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of GRSE, grse.in. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a written examination which will take place on March 06, 2022.Also Read – GAIL Recruitment 2022: Apply for Executive Internships via GATE at gailonline.com
- Online application starts: February 08, 2022
- Online application closes: February 23, 2022
- The last date for submitting the printout of the online application: 04 March 2022
- Date of the GRSE AM exam: 06 March 2022.
- Deputy Director (Company Secretary) – 01 (OBC)
- Deputy Director (Finance) – 02 (OBC)
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – 3 (UR-1, ST-1, EWS-1)
- Deputy Director (Electrical) – 2 (UR-1, ST-1)
- Deputy Director Electronics – 02 (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Naval Architecture Assistant Manager – 01 (OBC)
GRSE Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
- Deputy Director (Company Secretariat): Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Deputy Director (Finance): CA/CMA.
- Deputy Director (Mechanical): Four years of full-time study in engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the mechanical discipline (55% overall marks for ST).
- Deputy Director (Electricity): Four years of full-time study in engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the discipline of electricity (55% overall marks for ST).
- Deputy Electronic Manager: Four years of full-time study in engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the discipline of electronics (55% overall marks for OBC).
GRSE 2022 recruitment: selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and an interview. Also Read – ICSI Recruitment 2022: Registration for 4 Positions Begins at icsi.edu | Check eligibility, latest date here
GRSE recruitment 2022: application fees
Applicants in the SC/ST/PWD/Internal categories are exempt from paying the application fee. Applicants belonging to other categories are required to pay Rs 571 as application fee. For more details, applicants are advised to go through the official notification shared below. Also Read – IISC Recruitment 2022: notification for 100 positions on iisc.ac.in; Apply before this date