Parkside Brewery is looking for an Assistant Tasting Room Manager – Scout Magazine
Parkside Brewery Products
Port Moody, BC | We are hiring an Assistant Tasting Room Manager! As the Assistant Tasting Room Manager at Parkside, you will focus on creating lasting experiences for guests and staff while helping to manage the day-to-day operations of the tasting room. You will oversee staff performance and support development while emphasizing the importance of service and atmosphere standards, ensuring the space remains safe and inclusive.
At Parkside, we make great beer and strive to be great people by providing lasting positive impressions to our customers and staff. This means that we actively support a welcoming and inclusive space for all.
– You have experience in customer service / hospitality in a management position.
– You are assertive and have excellent interpersonal skills.
– You create meaningful and lasting relationships with customers and staff.
– You are able to effectively manage conflicts and defuse difficult situations.
– You want a long-term working relationship with us.
– You are able to adapt and react quickly to changing operational requirements.
– You are Serving it Right certified (or wish to obtain it).
– You have an interest in beer and the brewing process and a desire to learn more.
This is a full time position and will require working evenings and weekends (Sunday/Monday included). We welcome enthusiastic candidates from all walks of life because we are an equal opportunity employer.
Interested and qualified candidates should email [email protected] with your CV and a cover letter describing yourself and telling us why this position is a perfect fit for you.