OPGC Announces Vacancies for Multiple Deputy Director Positions, Check Details
Odisha Power General Corporation (OPGC) Limited has posted an advertisement for the recruitment of professionals under a market-based salary structure (MBS) and performance-based terms of service on our regular rosters.
As per the OPGC announcement, the online application has already started from September 28, and the deadline for submitting the online application is October 18, 2022.
A. O&M Department:
1. Assistant Manager – Chemist: 7 positions
Qualification: Graduate Diploma in Chemistry/Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks
Age bar: Maximum 41 years old on 09/01/2022
2. Assistant Manager – Supply Chain Management: 4 positions
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engg.) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks, MBA/PGDM with specialization in Materials Management/Supply Chain Management preferred.
Maximum age bar 41 years old on 09/01/2022
3. Assistant Manager – Civil: 3 positions
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks
4. Assistant Manager – MGR (Signalling & Telecommunications): 2 positions
Qualification: Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks
5. Assistant Manager – MGR (P way Maintenance.): 1 position
Qualification: Diploma in mechanics or equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks
B. SAP and IT department:
1. Assistant Manager – SAP ABAP – HR: 1 position
2. Assistant Manager – SAP HR – Functional: 1 position
3. Assistant Manager – SAP MM – Functional: 1 post
4. Assistant Manager – IT (Server Admin., Cyber Security): 1 post
5. Assistant Manager – IT (Business Application): 1 position
C. Legal Department
1. Legal: 1 post
For more details, visit the official website of the OPGC or Click here.