Manager / Assistant Manager, Office of Academic Services job with SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
Work with the Deputy Director, Office of Academic Services, to manage a team responsible for the proper administration and provision of support, including processes related to student records, financial claims, reporting and audits. The incumbent must also identify gaps in processes and workflows and develop strategies for change, system improvement and/or adoption of new IT technologies due to changing policies and landscape of the organization. ‘company.
- Work with the team to execute various operational processes according to the action plan and resolve operational issues
- Work with stakeholders to translate new/revised trade policies into implementation plans
- Manage the administration of the department; staff performance and development
- Work with the team to actively review and contribute to system and process improvements within the department
- Oversees administrative aspects of financial schemes, statistics and data reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with University-wide and Division-wide activities/tasks as needed or assigned (e.g. graduation, monitoring, taking minutes, etc.)
- Diploma with at least 8 years of professional experience, including 3 years at managerial level leading a team
- Able to lead the identification of gaps in processes and workflows and develop change strategies for process/system improvements and/or adoption of new IT technologies due to changing policies and of the business landscape
- Computational thinker with strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Influencer with good interpersonal and communication skills to work well with people collaboratively
- Resourceful, innovative and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, able to work independently and take initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills