Legal Jobs – Assistant Manager (Official Grade A) Vacancy at International Financial Services Centers Authority
IFSCA invites applications for the position of Deputy Director (A-Grade Officer) from candidates who have participated in the Civil Service Examination-2020 interview conducted by the Union Civil Service Commission (UPSC) ).
Job name: Assistant Manager (A Grade Officer)
Number of posts: 10 (ten)
Essential qualifications and experience:
Applications are invited from candidates who have sat the Civil Service (Main) Examination, 2020 (Written and Interview) and have any of the following qualifications:-
- Master’s degree with specialization in statistics/economics/commerce/business administration (finance)/econometrics. (WHERE)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Information Technology/Computer Science)/ Masters in Computer Application/Information Technology, Bachelor of Computer Application/Information Technology. (WHERE)
- Bachelor of Commerce degree from a recognized university with CA, CFA, CS and ICWA. (WHERE)
- Bachelor’s degree in law or any other discipline from a recognized university/institute, which in the opinion of the Authority is useful.
How to register?
- Applications together with supporting documents and draft application should be sent by post in an envelope with the post applied for “IFSCA – Application for Deputy Director (A Grade Officer)” to the Deputy Director General, Department of General Administration, International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA), Second Floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Area 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ, GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355 Phone: 0796180980
For official notification, click here