Legal Jobs-Assistant Manager (Legal) Vacancy At National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI)
The National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI) invites online applications for the position of Deputy Director (Legal) by Delegation.
Job name: Executive assistant (legal)
Extension number: 06 (Six)
Essential qualification and experience
• Law degree from a recognized university/institute; and
• 2 years of experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration/legislative/land acquisition.
• By delegation from central government or state or union territory governments or recognized universities or research institutes or public sector enterprises or semi-governmental or statutory or self-governing organizations and other government agencies:
• Hold a similar position on a regular basis in Pay Band-2 pay scale (Rs.9300-34,800) with Grade Pay Rs.4800/- (pre-revised in CDA model, equivalent to pay grade 08 of the compensation matrix according to 7th CPC) or equivalent in the IDA model in the parent framework/department; Or
• With three years of service in the grade rendered after his appointment on a regular basis in positions of pay band-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with pay grade Rs.4600/- (pre-revised in the CDA model, equivalent to Compensation Level 7 of the compensation matrix according to the 7th CPC) or equivalent in the IDA model in the parent executive/department; Or
• With five years of service in the given grade after his appointment on a regular basis in positions of PB-2 (Rs. 9300-34800) with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (pre-revised in the CDA model, equivalent to the compensation level 6 of the compensation matrix according to the 7th CPC) or equivalent in the IDA model in the parent framework / department; and
How to register?
• To apply online, click on here
• The deadline for submitting the online application is 24.02.2022
To access the official notification, click on here