legal jobs-Assistant Manager (Law) Vacancy At NBCC (India) Limited
NBCC (India) Limited invites online applications for the position of Deputy Director (Law).
Job name: Deputy Director (Law)
Extension number: 03 (Three)
Wage scale: Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- (E-1)
Age limit: 30 years
Essential qualification and experience
• Full-time Bachelor of Laws (LLB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a government recognized institute/university; OR
• 05 years of integrated LLB degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a government recognized institute/university.
• The candidate must have registered as a lawyer;
• Possess at least 2 years of post-qualification experience in PSU/Gov./Private Sector Companies/Autonomous Agencies or as a practicing advocate.
• Handling of disputes (civil, consumer and/or criminal cases) before various judicial/quasi-judicial bodies;
• Arbitration, conciliation and other dispute resolution mechanisms;
• Draft and verify various legal or contractual documents, provide legal opinions, deal with legal matters, including matters relating to real estate regulatory issues.
How to register?
• To apply online, click on here
• The deadline for submitting the online application is 04.03.2022
To access the official notification, click on here