Legal Jobs – Assistant Manager (HR & Administration) Vacancy at National Highway Logistics Management Limited
National Highway Logistics Management Limited is inviting applications for the position of Assistant Manager (HR and Administration).
Job name: Executive Assistant (HR & Admin)
Extension number: 01 (One)
Age limit: 56 years old
Essential qualification and experience
• A graduate degree from an institution recognized by AICTE/NAAC or affiliated with a reputable Indian/Global university or equivalent.
• Preferably 2 years of post-graduate studies/diploma in personnel management and IR or MBA with specialization in HR from a reputable university/institution with good academic results. A law degree is desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of total professional experience including at least 2 years of experience in human resources and administration in medium and upper segment companies/PSUs. Knowledge of contract management in HR and administration is desirable.
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects, interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication, problem solving skills (conflict management), teamwork, organizational ability. v. Must have knowledge of HR policies, compensation policies, leave policies, government separation policies, PSUs and private sector.
How to register?
• Interested candidates can send their CV together with a cover letter to [email protected] no later than 18.02.2022 until 5:00 p.m. Please mark “Application – Assistant Manager, HR & Admin” in the subject line of the email.
To access the official notification, click on here