HPSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022; Apply online for 61 Deputy Director positions
HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022: The HPSCB seeks to fill 61 posts of Assistant Administrator. The online process has already started on 10th September 2022 and will remain open until 30th of September. Interested applicants from Himachal State and other states can check their eligibility through this post and apply for the position. Keep reading to learn more about the application and recruitment process.
HP State Cooperative Bank Notification 2022
The notification of vacancy for Deputy Manager position in Himachal Pradesh has recently been posted on the official website of HP State Cooperative Bank, ‘https://hpscb.com/‘. The notification contains detailed instructions on the vacancy as well as eligibility to apply. In addition to all this, the exam pattern is also discussed in the notification pdf (it can be downloaded at the end of the article in the Important links Section).
Overview: HP State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2022
|Governing organization||HPSCB: State Cooperative Bank of Himachal Pradesh|
|Recruitment agency||The Institute for Bank Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai|
|Article title||Deputy director|
|Wage scale||₹10,300 – ₹34,800 + grade salary ₹3,800|
|Total vacant jobs||61|
|Registration window (dates)||09/10/22 to 09/30/22|
|Date of the provisional examination||october or november|
|Date of the result of the provisional examination||1 month after the online exam|
Eligibility for HPSCB Assistant Manager 2022
The eligibility criteria for obtaining the Deputy Director seat in the HPSCB are divided into the following categories:
- Academic Qualifications
- Age eligibility
Applicants must have a graduate degree with at least 50% (2nd class) marks WHERE Simple degree with at least 3 years of banking experience.
To apply for the position of Deputy Manager at Himachal State Cooperative Bank, the candidate must be of the age of 18 to 45 years old January 1, 2022. However, there is a relaxation Himalayan Candidates belonging to the reserved categories.
Remember that age relaxation benefits for reserved categories are only applicable to Himachali candidatesReserved category applicants from other states will be considered general.
|Category of candidate(s) Himachali||age relaxation|
|State government service||Up to 5 years|
|SC/ST/OBC||Up to 5 years|
|MY||Up to 12 years old|
|WFF: Ward of Freedom Fighter||Up to 5 years|
|PH/PwD||Up to 5 years|
To note: In order to receive these age relaxation benefits, HP applicants must submit valid documents to prove their category.
Application HPSCB Assistant Manager 2022
The application process for the latest HP State Cooperative Bank is ongoing through online facilities. The link to the application form for this position is now live, eligible candidates are encouraged to apply by September 30.
How to Apply Online for HP State Cooperative Bank Assistant Manager 2022?
- Open the HP SCB webpage, ‘https://hpscb.com/’ in a new tab of your web browser.
- Scroll to Latest updates section at the end of the homepage. Right under the Instructions for Recruitment of A. Managers, click on the Apply online link.
- A registration portal sponsored by IBPS, Mumbai will open on your device screen.
- Now click on the ‘Click here for a new registration’ and provide the basic details to get a provisional registration Number and the password.
- You can now start to fill at the top the application form. The progress of the application form can be saved and applicants can continue filling in the form later.
- After entering all the necessary information in the designated fields of the application form, reread the details.
- Once you have verified the details, click on the ‘Save continue’ button.
- Now upload the necessary documents (the list and specifications are given later in this section)
- Pay the online application fee for the recruitment application form.
- Submit the form once payment of fees has been approved
- To download the completed application form and get it printed.
List of documents to download
|Documents to download||Features|
|Passport size color photograph||1. Photograph specification: 4.5*3.5cm
2. Dimensions: 200*230 pixels
3. File size: 20-50 kB
4. The image must be clear, on a light background and the candidate must not be wearing a cap, sunglasses, etc.
|Digitization of signatures||1. Dimensions: 140*60 pixels
2. File size: 10-20 kB
3. Black ink on white paper only
|left thumb print||1. Dimensions: 240 * 240 pixels (3cm * 3cm)
2. File size: 20-50 kB
3. File format: jpg or jpeg
4. Blue/black ink on white paper only
|Handwritten statement||1. Dimensions: 800*400 pixels (10cm*5cm)
2. File size: 50-100 kB
3. File format: jpg or jpeg
4. Black/Blue ink on white paper only
5. Use of English language only
The writing format of the statement is given in the image below.
- Fashion: on line fashion only.
- Payment options: Debit/Credit Cards, Internet/Net Banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallet, Payment Cards.
The application fees per category for the HPSCB Assistant Manager application forms are:
|Applicant Category||Registration fees|
|UR/ HP OBC||₹1000|
|Economically weaker section||₹800|
|ST/ SC / BPL/ ANTODAYA/ IRDP||₹800|
To note: The application fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
Important Links: HPSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
Yes, applicants from other states may apply for the HPSCB Assistant Director position after 2022. However, they will not receive any booking benefits and will be processed under the general category.
The number of examinations to be conducted for the selection of the Deputy Director of HPSCB depends on the number of candidates applying this year. If there are not many registered candidates, there will be only one Preliminary examination but if the number of applicants exceeds the expectation of the authority, there will also be a Phase II: Main review.
The deadline to apply for the HPSCB Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 is 30 September 2022.
Click to apply here: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/hpscbamjul22/basic_details.php