Eligible freshers, salary up to 140000
GRSE Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification Check Important Dates, Vacancies, Qualifications, Selection Process and Application Process.
GRSE Recruitment 2022
GRSE Recruitment 2022: Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) has published the recruitment notice for the position of Assistant Manager (AM). Candidates interested in GRSE Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022 starting at February 08 to February 23, 2022 at http://grse.in.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a written examination which will take place on March 06, 2022 in 04 cities (Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai).
- Online Application Start Date – 08 February 2022
- Online application deadline – February 23, 2022
- Deadline for submitting printout of online application – 04 March 2022
- Date of the GRSE AM exam – March 06, 2022
- GRSE AM admission card date – March 01, 2022
GRSE Assistant Manager Vacancy Details
- Deputy Director (Company Secretary) – 01 (OBC)
- Deputy Director (Finance) – 02 (OBC)
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – 3 (UR-1, ST-1, EWS-1)
- Deputy Director (Electrical) – 2 (UR-1, ST-1)
- Deputy Director Electronics – 02 (UR-1, OBC-1)
- Naval Architecture Assistant Manager – 01 (OBC)
GRSE Assistant Manager Salary
Salary scale – 40000- 3%- 140000
Eligibility Criteria for GRSE Deputy Director Positions
- Deputy Director (Company Secretary) – Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Assistant Director (Finance) – CA/CMA.
- Assistant Manager (Mechanical) – Four years of full-time study in engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the mechanical discipline (55% overall marks for ST).
- Assistant Director (Electrical) – Four years of full-time study in engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the electrical discipline (55% overall marks for ST).
- Assistant Director of Electronics – Four-year full-time degree in engineering or equivalent with 60% overall marks in the discipline of electronics (55% overall marks for OBC).
- Assistant Director of Naval Architecture – Four years of full-time study in engineering or equivalent with 55% overall marks in the discipline of Naval Architecture.
Age limit of the GRSE deputy director:
28 years old
Selection Process for GRSE Deputy Director Positions
The selection will be made on the basis of a written test and an interview.
How to apply for the GRSE AM Recruitment 2022?
Access the career section of the GRSE website www.grse.in or https://jobapply.in/grse2022
- Click on ‘[Employment Notification No. OS: 01/2022]: Apply for the position of Deputy Director (E-1) (Corporate Secretariat/Finance/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Naval Architecture)’
- New Applicant (CLICK HERE) to create a login and Existing Applicant to login to perform the following actions to complete the online application form filling process.
- After logging in, complete the application form
- In the next step, upload the photo/signature
- Now make payment/submit request
- Check payment receipt status and print application
- In addition to this, print out the auto-generated completed application format, affix their signatures at the designated places and send it along with a GRSE copy of the Challan application fee (applicable to General, EWS and OBC applicants), self-attested copies of the testimonials/certificates supporting date of birth, caste, educational and professional qualifications, experience, CTC/salary scale, ex-military, EWS, pH, etc. via ORDINARY POST only to PO Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, in order to reach inside March 04, 2022.
Check more details via the PDF below:
Registration fees for the Deputy Director GRSE:
- SC/ST/PWD/Internal Candidates – No Fee
- All other categories – Rs. 571/-
How to download the GRSE 2022 admission card?
The eligible candidate’s letter of appeal will be uploaded only on the GRSE website. No other communication such as mail/mail/newspaper notification will be sent.
What is an automatically generated request number?
An automatically generated application number is a unique number assigned to you upon successful submission of the online application form and will appear on the printed version of the application form. This number will be required to access, download and print the written exam.
What is the GRSE application fee?
Application Fee of `500/- and Bank Charge of `71/- (Total Fee `571/-) to be deposited via Bank Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by applicants ( General/EWS & OBC only). Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Internal Candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.