Apply quickly for assistant manager positions
Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Limited has been inviting online applications for Deputy Managers (E2) positions on a contractual basis (with the possibility of regularization following the procedures in force if necessary.)
Registration for the recruitment exam has started and the deadline to complete the application form for the position is August 16.
SCI invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following positions at Assistant level
Executives (E2) under contract (with the possibility of regularization according to the procedures if necessary.)
- Date of publication of the announcement and start of applications: July 16, 2022
- Deadline for receipt of completed application forms and payment of fees: August 16, 2022
- Online Exam Candidate Admission Cards: August 26, 2022
- Online exam: September 11, 2022
- Online Exam Result and Candidate Shortlist for Stage II: 4th week of September 2022
- Phase II: Group discussion and interviews: 2nd week of October 2022
- Declaration of results: 4th week of October 2022
Name and number of messages:
- Management: 17
- Finance: 10
- HR: 10
- Law: 5
- Fire &
- Civil engineering: 1
- CS: 1
- Management: 2 years of full-time MBA / Graduate Diploma in Business Management / Graduate Diploma in Management from a university / institute recognized by UGC / AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Finance: Chartered Accountant / Analytical Accountant
- HR: 2 years full-time MBA/MMS with specialization in personnel management/HRD/HRM/industrial relations/employment benefits OR 2 years full-time Graduate diploma/diploma in personnel
Management / Industrial Relations / Labor Welfare / HRM OR Master’s degree in personnel management from a university / institute recognized by UGC / AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Law: Full-time degree in law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized Indian university with a minimum of 60% marks. CS qualification is desirable.
- Fire & Security: Regular full-time BE/B.Tech. in Fire and Safety Engineering from AICTE Approved/UGC Recognized University (10+2+4 regular stream) with a minimum of 60% marks. staff with
experience in UAP/PSB will be preferred.
- Civil engineering: 4 years of full-time bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from a university/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- CS: Qualified Company Secretary with Associate/Member status of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- The age limit on 01.05.2022 is not higher than 27 years. The age will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC (non-creamy coat), 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for applicants with disabilities, in accordance with current guidelines. Relaxation for ex-military applicants will be in accordance with the guidelines of the Government of India.
- A non-refundable registration fee of Rs 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) is to be paid by General, OBC and EWS applicants. A non-refundable fee of Rs 100/- (Rs. Hundred only) is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/ExSM as an intimation fee. Application fees are non-refundable. The registration process is not complete until the fees are paid via the online mode on or before the fee payment deadline.
How to register: