Apply online for Deputy Director positions @ pfrda.org.in, deadline September 16
PFRDA is hiring assistant managers (A grade agent) for general, actuarial, finance and accounts, information technology, official language (Rajbhasha) components. Details here.
PFRDA 2021 grade A recruitment: The Pension Fund Regulation and Development Authority (PFRDA) has issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Deputy Director (A grade officer) for general, actuarial, financial and accounting services, information technology, official language (Rajbhasha), Research (economics) and research (statistics) components in employment news (September 4-10, 2021). Interested and eligible applicants can submit a PFRDA Grade A application no later than September 16, 2021.
Candidates with certain diplomas mentioned in the notification can apply online for PFRDA 2021 recruitment on the official website – pfrda.org.in. You can check all the details including qualification, age limit, important dates, exam template, schedule, selection process here.
Candidates who successfully apply for the PFRDA 2021 Deputy Director recruitment will be called for the Phase 1 exam followed by the Phase 2 exam.
Download of the PFRDA Grade A notification
PFRDA Grade A online application link
- Deadline for submitting online applications: September 16, 2021
- Availability of call letters for Phase I and Phase II online reviews on PFRDA website – Will be notified via email / SMS
- PFRDA Phase 1 Review Date – Will be listed on the PFRDA website at www.pfrda.org.in.
- PFRDA Phase 2 Review Date – Will be listed on the PFRDA website at www.pfrda.org.in.
- PFRDA Phase 3 Interview Date – Will be communicated to applicants who have passed the online exam via email.
PFRDA Grade A vacant position details
Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) – 11 Posts
- General – 5 positions
- Actuarial – 2 Positions
- Finance & Accounting – 2 Positions
- IT – 2 positions
- Official language (Rajbhasha) – 1 post
- Research (Economics) – 1 Position
- Research (Statistics) – 1 Position
Eligibility criteria for the posts of A-grade deputy director of the PFRDA
Qualification for education:
- General – Masters in any discipline, Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university, CA, CFA, CS, CWA
- Actuarial Science – Graduated from a recognized university / institute AND passed or exempted in the seven (07) “fundamentals” subjects of the Institute of Actuaries of India (lAl) exam
- Finance and Accounting – Diploma from a recognized university AND Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) or Chartered Accountant (FCA) from ICAI / Associate Management and Management Accountant (ACMA) or Associate Management and Management Accountant (FCMA) from the ICMAI / Fellow Company Secretary (FCS) of the ICSI Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) of the CFA Institute.
- Computer Science – Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical / Electronics and Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) / Master of Computer Applications / Bachelor in any discipline with a Post Graduate Diploma (minimum duration of 2 years) in Computer Science / information technology. Minimum experience: Two (02) years post-qualifying experience in the field of information technology.
- Official Language (Rajbhasha) – Masters in Hindi with English as a subject at bachelor’s level or masters in Sanskrit / English / economics / business with Hindi as a subject at baccalaureate level from a recognized university / institute
- Research (Economics) – Master in Economics / Econometrics.
- Research (Statistics) – Master in Statistics.
PFRDA Grade A age limit:
A candidate must not have passed the age of thirty (30) years on July 31, 2021, that is to say he must have been born on or after August 1, 1991.
Grade A PFRDA Probation:
Successful candidates recruited for the post of “A” grade officer (deputy director) are subject to a probationary period of one year. Candidates will be confirmed in the services of the PFRDA subject to their satisfactory performance during the probationary period.
PFRDA Grade A salary:
Rs. 28150-1550 (4) -34350-1750 (7) -46600- EB-1750 (4) -53600- 2000 (1) -55600 (17 years)
Selection process for the PFRDA Grade A
The selection will be made on the basis of:
- Phase I Online exam – 2 tests of 100 points each
- Phase 2 Online exam – 2 tests of 100 points each
- Phase 3 maintenance
How to apply for PFRDA 2021 recruitment for grade A deputy director positions?
Interested candidates can apply online from August 13, 2021 to September 16, 2021 as follows:
- Application registration
- Payment of fees
- Download the photograph
- Upload signature, left thumbprint and handwriting statement
Candidates no need submit the printout generated by the ONLINE application system to the PFRDA office
- GEN, EWS & OBC – Rs. 800 / –
- SC / ST / PwBD / Women – No charge