Apply for Deputy Director positions at rbi.org.in
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for the posts of Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) and Deputy Manager (Protocol and Security) at Grade “A”. The online application process has started and candidates can apply on the official website opportunities.rbi.org.in up to April 18 (6:00 p.m.).
The RBI Assistant Manager exam will be held on May 21. The recruitment drive is underway to fill a total of 6 Deputy Director – Rajbhasha and 3 Deputy Director – Protocol and Security positions.
Rajbhasha: 21-30 years old on March 1, 2022.
Protocol & Security: 25-40 years old on March 1, 2022.
Rajbhasha: Second Class Masters in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as a Subject at Bachelor’s Level; OR Proficiency in English and Hindi/Hindi translation, one of which must be second class.
Protocol & Security: Candidate must be an officer with a minimum of five years of service in the Army/Navy/Air Force.
Applicants are advised to read the official notification for more details.
Selection will be by examination and interview.
Applicants must pay an application fee of Rs 600 (Rs 100 for SC/ST/PwBD).
Steps to Apply for RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022:
- Visit RBI Recruitment Web page on opportunities.rbi.org.in
- On the homepage, click on “Vacancies” in the “Current vacancies” section
- Click on the notice that reads, ‘Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) in Grade ‘A’-Panel Year-2021′
- Click on the ‘Online Application Form’ hyperlink
- Register on the IBPS portal and apply for the desired position of B-grade officers
- Upload documents, pay the application fee and submit
- Download the form and print it for future reference.