Apply for Assistant Manager positions @shipindia.com
Shipping Corporation (SCI) is recruiting 46 Deputy Director positions @shipindia.com. Applicants can check the details in the article below.
Shipping Corporation (SCI) Recruitment 2022
Shipping Corporation (SCI) Recruitment 2022: Shipping Corporation of India Ltd (SCI) has published the recruitment notice for the position of Assistant Manager in the employment newspaper (July 14 to July 22, 2022). A total of 46 vacancies are available for the Management, Finance, HR, Law, Civil, Fire and Security and Corporate Secretariat specializations. Interested and eligible applicants can submit their applications through the online mode at secl-cil.in from July 16 to August 16, 2022.
Beginning of the submission of applications: July 16, 2022
- Last application date – 16 August 2022
- Online Exam Candidate Admission Cards – August 26, 2022
- Online exam – September 11, 2022
- Online Exam Result and Candidate Shortlist for Stage II – 4th week of September 2022
- Phase II: Focus group discussion and interviews – 2nd week of October 2022
- Declaration of results – 4th week of October 2022
Shipping Corporation (SCI) Vacancy Details
- Management – 17
- Finance – 10
- HR – 10
- Law – 5
- Civil – 1
- Fire and Safety – 2
- Company Secretary Specialization – 1
Shipping Corporation (SCI) Assistant Managers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Management – 2 years full-time MBA / Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management / Postgraduate Diploma in Management from a university/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Finance – Chartered Accountant / Analytical Accountant
- HR – 2 year full-time MBA/MMS with specialization in Personnel Management/HRD/HRM/Industrial Relations/Social Work OR 2 year full-time Graduate Diploma/Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work/ HRM OR Masters in Personnel Management from a university/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Law – Full-time degree in law (3 years / 5 years) from a recognized Indian university with a minimum of 60% marks. CS qualification is desirable.
- Fire & Security – Regular full-time BE/B.Tech. in Fire and Safety Engineering from AICTE Approved/UGC Recognized University (10+2+4 regular stream) with a minimum of 60% marks. Personnel with relevant experience in PSUs/PSBs will be given preference.
- Civil – Engineering – 4 years full-time Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a university/institute recognized by UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- CS – Qualified Company Secretary having associate membership/member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
Selection Criteria for Shipping Corporation (SCI) Assistant Managers Recruitment 2022
The selection process will consist of two stages:
Stage I: online exam
Stage II: Final Selection Process (GD & PI)
How to Apply for SCI Recruitment 2022
Applicants should apply online through the SCI website: www.shipindia.com >Careers>Shore>”Contract Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022″.